Dancing

When all around is doing your head in, dance!
Went dancing last night for the first time in a couple of weeks (been going since Jan; thank you so much to the lovely person who introduced me to it) just to make my body realise it does possess a couple of endorphins. Such a good way to bring a smile back to your face! And my 3 favourite dancers were there too (you know who you are; you bring out the best in those of us with 2 left feet!).
That begs the question, if you can use both hands with equal dexterity you're called ambidextrous, so what are you called if you can use each foot? I've always been able to; what's that make me ?(and no rude answers if anyone reads this!!).
For those who've never tried dancing, DO IT! I do Ceroc (http://www.ceroc.com/). A good buzz, good exercise, nice people, and you end up being in awe of the good dancers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accountants' dinner

Bradford concert